This building is the historic Olney-Davis House, originally built in 1890. Corner building location, approximately three blocks north of Historic Downtown Plano Arts District. This property is located fairly equidistant between Downtown Plano DART Light Rail Station and the end of the line rail station, just north of Park Boulevard.
13,164 +/- sq. ft. Ample on-site parking
Retail (Historic Preservation District)